Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 honest facts to god about Geohot

iPhone and PS3 hacker George Hotz published three facts on his site for people who don't know him and new to the site. He says that he's never pirated a PS3 game and he don't have PSN account. Besides he's never hacked anything that he didn't own.


To people new to this site, three honest to god facts about me:

* I have never pirated a PS3 game in my life, nor helped or encouraged people to do so
* I have never played PlayStation online, never mind cheated, nor helped or encouraged people to do so
* I have never hacked anything that I did not own or without consent of the owner

The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.
-- L. Ron Hubbard (Scientology cult founder), 1955

No comments :

Post a Comment