Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My3G Allows FaceTime on 3G

It was only a matter of time until you would be able to use FaceTime on 3G… Say hello to My3G. Developed by the same people who brought us MyWi, My3G is very similar to 3G Unrestrictor except it has support for FaceTime.
Here are the features as described in the app description:
  • In-App popup request to enable/never ask for My3G to be enabled for that app
  • In-App indicator when My3G changes the network from 3G to WiFi
  • Ability to select which apps are My3G enabled and not.
  • Default Apps – no configuration for the most popular apps!
  • SBSettings Toggle! You can temporarily enable My3G for all apps or toggle back using your defined Apps list
  • Dynamic enablement – Higher successs rate (near 100%) then 3G Unrestrictor (which does one off solutions for apps). My3G enables 3G indicators more dynamically.


My3G is available from both Cydia and Rock. The Rock version will cost you $3.99 while the Cydia version via ModMyI repo will cost you $2.79

No comments :

Post a Comment